We apologize for the inconvenience. In order to streamline the CNET sign in and registration process, we removed authentication via Google and Yahoo. However, if you have an existing CNET account with which you used your Google or Yahoo account credentials, you will still be able to sign in using the email address associated with those accounts. All you have to do is create a new password for your CNET account. Please follow these steps below to create a new password for CNET:
- Click "Join/Sign in" in the CNET site navigation
- When presented with the "Join or sign in" screen, click "Use Email"
- Enter the email address associated with your Google or Yahoo account
- On the "Welcome back" screen, click the "Forgot password" link directly below the "Sign in" button
- An email from CNET Notifications, with the subject line "CNET Password Assistance" should be sent to you, allowing you to reset your password. Go to your inbox, open the email, and click on "Reset password"
- When you are on the CNET reset password page, enter your new password in the form